This therapy is based on the protocols of the Nada training.
This therapy uses the same acupuncture spaces as the normal ear acupuncture, so there is no change here.
NADA GB supports the development and training in the five point ear acupuncture treatment known as the NADA protocol.
Initially used as an effective system for helping addiction and substance misuse, the NADA protocol has since proven successful when integrated as part of an holistic health plan to support:
- Post traumatic stress syndrome
- General stress
- Trauma recovery in communities following major catastrophes
- Mental health
- Anxiety management and panic disorder
- Aiding recovery from some prescribed medication dependency
- Promotes relaxation in young people with behavioural disorders
- Smoking cessation
- Weight loss / gain
- Ameliorating side effects from drug treatment in cancer, HEP C, HIV/AIDS
- Helps the Immune system
- The protocol is known to have a calming effect on the central nervous system.