"Wherever the art of medicine is loved, there is also a love of humanity."
This is a blog post that I never really contemplated I'd write or would ever have the need to, or maybe I would not ever have the like to write. But with the world in a full blown disorganised state I have come to the conclusion that I have the need to put what I know on a firmer grounding and put it into words.
The need for this post is one of necessity rather than just the love of write, I read, I learn, I transmit the knowledge I have imbued, with the aim to aid others to stay safe and do as much for themselves as feasibly possible and keep their families safe as well. The virus so far was endemically found in Wuhan, China and has become an pandemic epidemic as much as the healthcare associations who like for it to be controllable it has not been found the case. Through societies neglect we have become an irresponsible race that feeds off the earth virulently, whether it has been by way of our own materialistic greed only some may gauge. As has been publicised the area that the outbreak came from has been used for animal testing for a while and no matter how much the people of the region campaign against the fact. They have a large incinerator there for the disposal of the animal carcasses, there are fears of ill health due to carbon residue and fumes, generated by the cremating. So people are having to deal with the situation in the most sensible way possible, in an aim to prevent the disease from spreading. To date there are ways to stop viruses from spreading like washing hands regularly and keeping objects, that are in contact with peoples hands to stay hygienic and clean, optimally aim not to touch mouths and noses without washing hands after would. Not breathing on people directly would be sensible as well, covering your mouth when coughing or sneezing all plain good responsible behaviour. Objects like phones, computers and other digital devices to be sanitised daily, in an aim to keep a hygienic state. The best way to also safeguard is to eat healthily and keep your immune systems good this is maybe the most ideal way of keeping yourself and others on top of the concern that is happening at this time. The virus is much like any other virus it brings on flu like symptoms, a fever and severe coughing. The only thing that seems to be a problem is lowered immunity, with this being the issue I have created this post that can serve as a junction that is full of contact information on the subject. Preventative care is a good way of practicing a form of curative medicine, there are many ways to stay healthy, by helping your immune system. COVID-19 is a virus whether it was naturally or humanly made it is a virus just like a cold, and if you do not look after yourself then you are susceptible to it. Things that you can do are to start to elevate your macronutrients in your bodies and heightening immunity, the way that many people do is to eat good food. Lots of vegetables and fruit can elevate the health of the body in very fast way, cutting out meat, fish and other animal products can heighten it in a very fast time, especially if you know a little about vitamins and minerals which foods they come from. The internet is a very easy way of finding out what is in each type or variety. I have put a list below for people to help them to look at and to learn more about how to help themselves and their families. The list I have put there is for boosting immunity for a top up to stay extra healthy.
A Care & Prevention List
- NHS - coronavirus-covid-19
- WHO -Coronavirus - World Health Organization www.who.int › Health topics
- GOV - www.gov.uk › ... › Health protection › Infectious diseases
- Stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
- A high temperature - you feel hot to touch on your chest or back a new, continuous cough - this means you've started coughing repeatedly.
- Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
- You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you're staying at home. (If you do not have relatives phone the GP to ask them their opinion.)
- Testing for coronavirus is not needed if you're staying at home.
- You feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home your condition gets worse your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
- Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Advice accurate as of 21:00 13/03/2020.
Boosters for immunityCOVID-19 differs from SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) and MERS (Middle East respiratory syndrome) in one critical way – symptoms are not visible initially. It appears that all 3 virus variations can be caught in the same way – touch, breath, sneezing, and coughing. Airborne infections are also documented. It’s good for prevention, therefore, to avoid crowds and to wash regularly for 20 seconds per wash with disinfectant soap, use the aromatherapy essential oil spray. Wear a face mask when out in public, (a face mask is recommended in every other country except for the US). A good one protects you from both spreading the infection and also breathing it in. The most important essential oils, which were key for prevention and healing during times of illness in regard to viruses and epidemics ic death associated with heart failure. One research paper says vitamin D cuts down on susceptibility to respiratory infections, in general, by 50%. Other physicians have hypothesised that as the coronavirus tests aren’t that accurate, in a person being diagnosed as cured just temporarily, the virus may be suppressed and undetectable before reemerging with a vengeance as the immune system was weakened by the initial attack of the virus. Because of the danger of re-infection, after recovery, people need to adhere to and stick to and still apply serious prevention efforts after “recovery”, which would brings us to the necessity for our prevention protocols. The herbal remedies that are suggested could and may destroy the coronavirus 3CL enzyme and thus protect the cell’s ability to protect itself against the coronavirus.
- Green tea and green tea extract
- Flax seed (Linseeds)
- Citrus peel
- Orange peel
Essential Oils to protect you from COVID-19:The most important essential oils, which were key for prevention and healing during times of illness in regard to viruses and epidemics.
- Tea tree
- Licorice Root - take as tea or tincture once daily (for lung protection)
- Vitamin D - 2,000 IU daily (for building the immune system) has been shown to decrease respiratory infections by 50%.
- Vitamin A - 25,000 IU daily (for protecting our upper respiratory mucus membranes and lining)
- Vitamin C complex - as much as you can take before diarrhea.
- Nano Silver - 1 teaspoon twice daily (Nano Silver has been shown to destroy SARS and MRSA viruses.)
- Red Algae - 2 capsules twice daily such as on waking and bedtime (away from food). Red algae is extremely anti-viral.